How to use "economic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "economic" in popular movie and book plots
- The town is experiencing a record large cacao crop, which makes it a thriving place and gives it an economic upswing and great progress. - Gabriela, Clove and Cinnamon
- "New Rose Hotel" presents a bleak future as extrapolated from contemporary economic and social trends. - New Rose Hotel
- This book opens with the revelation of severe political upheaval and economic dislocation in Inferno society. - Isaac Asimov's Inferno
- The Mainland sends its agent, Kyouji Mujo, to the Lost Ground in an attempt to exploit the power of the parallel universe for economic gain. - S-CRY-ed
- The British Empire is left in tatters, and the world in economic and political chaos. - The Chaos Engine
- Gwendolen returns from Germany in early September 1865 because her family has lost its fortune in an economic downturn. - Daniel Deronda
- By 1928, Jason is the economic foundation of the family after his father's death. - The Sound and the Fury
- Their economic enterprises are generally employee-owned and -controlled. - Ecotopia
- The President completely misinterprets this as optimistic political and economic advice. - Being There
- Herein we find first use of the coined word "capitalism", as reference an economic system. - The Newcomes
- Escalante defends his students, feeling that the allegations are based more on racial and economic perceptions. - Stand and Deliver
- Pao's cultural homogeneity contributes to making it vulnerable to external military and economic pressures. - The Languages of Pao
- In a time of economic prosperity for the country, the Spences cope with possibly their most dilapidated parsonage yet. - One Foot in Heaven
- Lentz's solution takes into account the social, psychological, physical, and economic variables. - Blowups Happen
- Facing an economic crisis, Japan's ruling corporate cabal, led by Yamata, decides to take military action against theS. - Debt of Honor
- With Leto's death, a very complex economic system built on spice collapsed, resulting in trillions leaving known space in a great Scattering. - Heretics of Dune
Meaning of "economic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "economic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "economic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "economic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word economic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.