How to use "ecosystem" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ecosystem" in popular movie and book plots
- Malcolm informs them that Pittacus Lore had told him the Loric chests contained something that would jump start Lorien's ecosystem revival. - The Fall of Five
- Well-known scientist Professor Barmin and his daughter Lena begin to fight for the preservation of the unique ecosystem of the lake. - By the Lake
- The second season takes place one year after the Argo returns to Earth with the Cosmo DNA and Earth's ecosystem is restored. - Star Blazers
- They visit Epona an imaginary ecosystem created by group scientists and science fiction writers called The Epona Project. - Natural History of an Alien
- Doesn't man understand that if the forests and the animals don't co-exist with humans, the balance of the ecosystem will be endangered. - Delhi Safari
- Most of the stories revolve around Iggy and Jiggers' efforts to save the park's ecosystem from Catfish Stu. - Iggy Arbuckle
- It is decided to return balance to the dinosaur ecosystem by relocating some predators to other parts of the island. - Jurassic Park Adventures: Prey
- Johanson disagrees with this approach because the elimination of the yrr may completely destroy the marine ecosystem and thus the human race. - The Swarm (Schätzing novel)
- Set in the Humanx Commonwealth, Prism is a unique planet because its ecosystem contains both silicon-based and carbon-based life. - Sentenced to Prism
- Unchecked, the microbes would simultaneously destroy Willy, the ecosystem and Jesse's reputation. - Free Willy (TV series)
- McKuen is clashing with environmentalists over the project, because they claim the city will poison the ecosystem there. - Atuk
- The robots mutinied en masse when they logically concluded that the good of the Earth's ecosystem required the destruction of the human race. - Casshan
- 50,000 years ago, the planet Garth was leased to the Bururalli who nearly destroyed its ecosystem by overhunting all large indigenous species. - The Uplift War
- The Lusitanian ecosystem is pervaded by a complex virus, dubbed 'Descolada' (Portuguese for "no longer glued") by humans. - Xenocide
Meaning of "ecosystem" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ecosystem" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ecosystem" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ecosystem"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ecosystem below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.