How to use "edgy" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "edgy" in popular movie and book plots
- Ramona Raichand (Patralekha) is an edgy and adventurous woman. - Love Games (film)
- This starts off "normally" but suddenly turns darker with an edgy sci-fi and horror tone. - 14 Days (film)
- At work, he becomes edgy and his usual smart sense of judgment suffers. - Hulla
- Meanwhile, Karl grows increasingly edgy and uncomfortable with his dysfunctional family. - Down Terrace
- Matthew suspects the edgy Steve is hiding something, and during the night continually taunts his tenant. - Murder Without Crime
- He again distracts the now very edgy mrs Lloyd by showing her another room, explaining that the Lloyds' room is not as nice. - The Wedding Party
- In reality, Farragut is reckless and looking to involve the men in spontaneous edgy adventure of his own manipulation. - Pray for the Wildcats
- The town has a new resident, a stern and somewhat edgy Colt. - 5 Card Stud
Meaning of "edgy" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "edgy" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "edgy" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "edgy"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word edgy below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.