How to use "edifice" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "edifice" in popular movie and book plots
- I leave you to erect your tripartite edifice over the children of the city of blight". - Blight (play)
- The building of the same name, including its historic fountain, is a famous edifice that stands at the water’s edge at the port of Naples. - L'isola di Arturo
- Kiseragi blamed the tower employees for the construction of the tower, an edifice that obstructed his view of the Fuji Mountains. - Case Closed: Countdown to Heaven
- Storm clouds above begin to rumble, and Conan realizes his only shelter is the crumbled and misshapen edifice ahead. - The Castle of Terror
- By the start of the novel, the situation in the society is starting to deteriorate as the edifice of the past society crumbles. - Memoirs of a Survivor
- He is now sheltering from the cold in the edifice of a London university. - The Forgotten Enemy
- The entire edifice of "Steel City" collapses, since Schultze had kept everything in his own hands and never appointed any deputy. - The Begum's Fortune
- The imposing plantation manor proves to be a spooky edifice indeed. - The Ghost Breakers
- For one reason or another Diablo's head kept getting blown off, severed, and variously removed from his edifice (only to be replaced later). - Goats (webcomic)
Meaning of "edifice" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "edifice" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "edifice" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "edifice"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word edifice below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.