How to use "editor" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "editor" in popular movie and book plots
- William is contacted by Ben Fong-Torres, editor of Rolling Stone, who believes him to be older and hires him to write a story. - Almost Famous
- Lorenzo's editor visits Lorenzo in the hospital, where he was taken after being in an 'accident', spending several weeks in recovery. - Sex and Lucia
- As the evening progresses the Mayor (also dr Stockmann's brother) and Hovstad (the editor of the newspaper) have come to the house. - An Enemy of the People
- Griffin Mill (Tim Robbins) is a Hollywood studio executive dating story editor Bonnie Sherow (Cynthia Stevenson). - The Player (film)
- Meanwhile, Fowler's editor wants him to transfer back to England. - The Quiet American
- In the 2000 AD Yearbook 1994 it was acknowledged by the editor that this was a poor series, and Alan Grant wrote himself into a corner. - Blackhawk (Tornado)
- She does not intend to mail it, but her friend and editor Becky does it for her and agrees to send Annie to Seattle. - Sleepless in Seattle
- The paper's editor McAdam tells Carter that Peron has committed suicide. - Absence of Malice
- During this period he meets Belbo, who works as an editor in a publishing house. - Foucault's Pendulum
- The editor of the Journal agrees to delay his story while his reporters examine Palladino's findings. - The Insider (film)
- Before Joe could publish a story, one of Surrett's thugs, Yancey (Victor Jory) shoots the editor in the back. - Dodge City (film)
- After writing several scripts, singly and in collaboration with Gerber, Pasko became a story editor on the second season. - Thundarr the Barbarian
- A feud in their columns erupts over baseball, and their editor tells them that he will not stand for an intramural feud at his paper. - Woman of the Year
- Harriet's parents speak with her teacher and the headmistress, and Harriet is appointed editor of the class newspaper, replacing Marion. - Harriet the Spy
- As they talk, the ghost of the Salaxalan engineer has found Michael Wenton-Weakes, a recently fired editor of an arts magazine. - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
- Meanwhile, Peter has obtained money from his editor to marry Ellie, but misses her on the road. - It Happened One Night
Meaning of "editor" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "editor" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "editor" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "editor"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word editor below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.