How to use "effectively" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "effectively" in popular movie and book plots
- Mary's young son James is to be crowned King of Scotland (although Moray will effectively rule for years) and brought up as a Protestant. - Mary, Queen of Scots (1971 film)
- They discover they can merge their minds to effectively form one mental entity called the Unit. - Lensman series
- Fred receives the promotion, but his first order is to dismiss Barney, since Barney now effectively has the lowest score. - The Flintstones (film)
- Frost agrees and effectively makes a full admission to his crimes. - The Negotiator
- Due to unique radiation or "metaphasic particles" emanating from their planet's rings, they are effectively immortal. - Star Trek: Insurrection
- The Indian, calling himself Nobody, reveals that the bullet is too close to Blake's heart to remove, and Blake is effectively walking dead. - Dead Man
- Over the next two years, spice production is effectively halted, a fact Rabban tries to keep hidden from the empire. - Dune (film)
- Humanity has effectively become extinct, and he is now the last man alive. - Childhood's End
- Realizing that his chances with Barbara have been effectively sabotaged, Jerry drives Lucy away in her car. - The Awful Truth
- The interplanetary traders effectively become the new diplomats to other planets. - Foundation series
- Their planet is "rotated" out of three-dimensional space without their star - effectively an act of genocide dooming them to freeze to death. - Have Space Suit—Will Travel
- As a Julia set is infinitely thin we cannot draw it effectively by backwards iteration from the pixels. - Julia set
- Each trip is in an alternate universe, and therefore no one can effectively change their own past or future. - Now Wait for Last Year
- Consequently, the people split the world's four elemental Crystals into two sets, effectively creating two worlds. - Final Fantasy V
- This would effectively destroyP. - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
- The scene effectively concludes their story. - Glen or Glenda
Meaning of "effectively" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "effectively" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "effectively" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "effectively"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word effectively below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.