How to use "enough" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "enough" in popular movie and book plots
- Mario chases Frank away, and Rynn now trusts him enough to show him her secret. - The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane
- Jack and Rose ride it into the ocean and he helps her onto a wooden panel only buoyant enough for one person. - Titanic (1997 film)
- However, one success is not enough for the showman. - The Great Ziegfeld
- The executive overhears the song and decides to buy it, providing enough money to pay off the church mortgage. - Going My Way
- He manages to work up enough courage to confess his love to her, and it begins to look as if a relationship between them might appear. - Maison Ikkoku
- She also observes that the chess pieces have come to life, though they remain small enough for her to pick up. - Through the Looking-Glass
- As Jack pursues Danny through the Overlook, he briefly gains control of himself only long enough for Danny to run away. - The Shining (novel)
- She is perceptive enough to penetrate Nick's adopted persona, deeply disturbing him even though she fascinates him. - The Shockwave Rider
- He declines to dance with Elizabeth suggesting that she is not pretty enough to tempt him. - Pride and Prejudice
- Although he is romantically terrified of her at first, he later summons up enough courage to ask her out and they fall in love. - Meet the Feebles
- But, Veronica has had enough of their behavior and longs to return to her old life and her nerdy friends. - Heathers
- A desperate Nesmith activates the Omega 13, which reverses time far enough for him to knock out Sarris. - Galaxy Quest
- Scarlett knows only one man with enough money to help her: Rhett Butler. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- Plunging even deeper into grief, Lady Lyndon later attempts suicide (though she ingests only enough poison to make herself ill). - Barry Lyndon
- Hapgood appears again, saying 'That's good enough for me. - Anyone Can Whistle
- A supply of plague serum finally arrives, but there is enough to treat only existing cases, and the country's emergency reserves are depleted. - The Plague
Meaning of "enough" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "enough" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "enough" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "enough"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word enough below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.