How to use "especially" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "especially" in popular movie and book plots
- Orville is furious, especially since neither of them know why the man bought him. - Road to Morocco
- There is also a digital version to which hackers are especially vulnerable as they are accustomed to processing information in binary form. - Snow Crash
- Generally, although she likes, and is able to enjoy, sex, she is very reluctant to talk about it, especially in public. - Just Like That (novel)
- Alvy's voice returns with a summation: love is essential, especially if it is neurotic. - Annie Hall
- Blake wants to use Liberator and its new crew to attack the Federation with the others, especially Avon, as reluctant followers. - Blake's 7
- Curley's wife makes another appearance and flirts with the men, especially Lennie. - Of Mice and Men
- Conway is particularly enchanted, especially when he meets Sondra (Jane Wyatt), who has grown up in Shangri-La. - Lost Horizon (1937 film)
- They all like him, especially Anne. - The Big House (1930 film)
- Johnny doesn't want to go either, especially since his father won't be there. - Song of the South
- The King is not happy with Gulliver's accounts of Europe, especially upon learning of the use of guns and cannons. - Gulliver's Travels
- This cat is especially fond of the narrator and vice versa. - The Black Cat (short story)
- He worries about Andy's well-being, especially when he learns Andy asked another inmate to supply him with of rope. - The Shawshank Redemption
- Cole's mother, Lynn worries about his social stamina, especially after seeing signs of physical abuse. - The Sixth Sense
- Stunts and complex physical action are largely absent, especially from daytime serials. - Soap opera
- Logistically, digging a tunnel would have proved extremely difficult, especially as none of the conspirators had any experience of mining. - Gunpowder Plot
- approaches the pulpit and the priest berates him for his attitude toward the trial and for seeking help, especially from women. - The Trial
Meaning of "especially" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "especially" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "especially" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "especially"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word especially below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.