How to use "feeling" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "feeling" in popular movie and book plots
- Then, feeling lonely, he tries to get someone to have dinner with him, but all the employees have other plans. - The Shop Around the Corner
- Godfrey tells Tommy he quit the Bullocks because "he felt that foolish feeling coming along again". - My Man Godfrey
- The waitress does not take their order and Wyatt, Billy and George, feeling the hostility, decide to leave without any fuss. - Easy Rider
- The fox also explained that, in a way, the prince had tamed the rose, and that this is why the prince was now feeling so responsible for her. - The Little Prince
- Valjean, feeling responsible because his factory turned her away, promises Fantine that he will bring Cosette to her. - Les Misérables
- Arthur, despite the panic beginning around him, experiences a "tremendous feeling of peace". - Mostly Harmless
- However, she refuses to apologize for her past, and Holden leaves feeling disillusioned and furious. - Chasing Amy
- Meanwhile, Bonanno was also feeling threatened by Lucchese and Gambino. - Joseph Bonanno
- Later that evening, Novalee feeling sick, runs into the bathroom again to vomit. - Where the Heart Is (2000 film)
- Brad mentions this to Buttons, who tells him that Sebastian has feeling in his injured hand – a sign that his disability is not permanent. - The Greatest Show on Earth (film)
- Kyoko, feeling foolish and betrayed, slaps Godai and demands that he move out. - Maison Ikkoku
- "But this feeling soon gave place to irritation. - The Black Cat (short story)
- He has the unshakeable feeling he's been inside that building many times before. - Time Out of Joint
- The group wants to help Piro get together with Kimiko, partially due to feeling bad for trying to snap a picture up Kimiko's skirt. - Megatokyo
- The episode leaves Eliza feeling used and abandoned. - My Fair Lady
- When Scarlett is feeling well again, she makes a trip to the mill and talks to Ashley, who is alone in the office. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
Meaning of "feeling" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "feeling" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "feeling" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "feeling"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word feeling below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.