How to use "foreign" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "foreign" in popular movie and book plots
- When the Prince regains consciousness, he finds himself on the shore of a foreign island. - Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame
- He served in a foreign army for a couple a years, returns home as a grown-up, energetic young man but only to find that his mother has died. - Aama (film)
- Many of their movies fail and end up either not being produced or going straight to video in foreign countries. - Made in Canada
- He eventually steals the passports of two foreign tourists visiting London who superficially resemble him for use in an emergency. - The Day of the Jackal
- The Ghosts slow down the Russian advance while foreign civilians are evacuated from the country. - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (2001 video game)
- While the sultan is fighting a war in a foreign land, his vizier Jaffar, a wizard, seizes power. - Prince of Persia (1989 video game)
- Despite Catholic Spain's moves toward diplomacy with England, Catesby still harboured hopes of foreign support and a peaceful solution. - Robert Catesby
- Pendlebury owns a foundry that makes presents and souvenirs that are sold in many resorts, including foreign ones. - The Lavender Hill Mob
- Stone is an American citizen, and no American citizen may be forced into the service of a foreign prince. - The Devil and Daniel Webster
- In the foreign country that was Singleton Street he was an entirely different person". - The Accidental Tourist
- Upon arriving in Spira, Tidus is rescued by Al Bhed salvagers in the area, who speak a language that is foreign to Tidus. - Final Fantasy X
- Guy Hamilton (Mel Gibson), a neophyte foreign correspondent for an Australian network, arrives in Jakarta on assignment. - The Year of Living Dangerously (film)
- The foreign edits tend to play up the individual characters, while the Japanese original is often more focused on the ship itself. - Space Battleship Yamato
- In an attempt to gain foreign support, in May 1605 Fawkes travelled overseas and informed Hugh Owen of the plotters' plan. - Guy Fawkes
- The introduction of a temporally foreign object in history caused the planet to pull in a counterbalance from a different dimension. - Chrono Cross
- The town has not changed since he went off to war; however, he finds that he does "not belong here anymore, it is a foreign world". - All Quiet on the Western Front
Meaning of "foreign" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "foreign" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "foreign" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "foreign"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word foreign below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.