How to use "gambol" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "gambol" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word gambol. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "gambol" in interesting articles
- Instead, it is tucked away in Kishanbagh, a sprawling slum of low-slung concrete huts, tin-roofed shanties, and bare-bellied children who gambol with skinny, underfed dogs. - Incredibly low-priced private schools
Meaning of "gambol" in English
- gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement
- their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly
- play boisterously
- the gamboling lambs in the meadows
- The toddlers romped in the playroom
Meaning of "gambol" in Hindi
- हँसते खेलते दौड़ना ( Hansate khelate daudana, hansate khelate daudanaa)
Synonyms of "gambol"
- lark about
- run around
Discuss anything about the word gambol below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.