How to use "goal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "goal" in popular movie and book plots
- 24fps finds her and achieves their goal of allowing Prairie to meet her, at an enormous reunion of Frenesi's family. - Vineland
- With the series' end, it emerges that Sloane's ultimate goal is that of immortality, for which he sacrifices his daughter Nadia's life. - Alias (TV series)
- They determine that their goal lies inside a decayed and decrepit industrial building. - Stalker (1979 film)
- A resistance movement, known as the "Underground", emerges with the goal of toppling Father and the Tetragrammaton Council. - Equilibrium (film)
- As she ages and loses her looks, she is forced to steal as well, but finally, her goal is realized, and Lawrence receives his degree. - The Sin of Madelon Claudet
- At home, Alan learns the primary goal of the Gorgonites is to seek their homeland Gorgon, which they mistakenly believe to be in Yosemite. - Small Soldiers
- Their immediate goal is to rediscover this secret to break the Bene Gesserit monopoly on the all-important spice. - Bene Tleilax
- Their goal is to party at the Roxbury, a fabled Los Angeles nightclub where they are continually denied entry by a hulking bouncer. - A Night at the Roxbury
- He soon realizes the untapped potential of his class and sets a goal of having the students taking AP Calculus by their senior year. - Stand and Deliver
- As in most Mario series games, the main protagonist is Mario, whose initial goal is to rescue Princess Peach (Toadstool) from Bowser. - Super Mario RPG
- Hogan enters a pie-eating contest, but his goal was not to win, but to exact revenge. - Stand by Me (film)
- The story follows 24 characters roaming around Nashville, in search of some sort of goal through their own (often overlapping) story arcs. - Nashville (film)
- In Baron, Kain reveals that Golbez must also obtain four subterranean "Dark Crystals" to achieve his goal of reaching the moon. - Final Fantasy IV
- "Trail of the Madman" takes place in Castle Erlangen, where Blazkowicz's goal is to find the maps and plans for the chemical war. - Wolfenstein 3D
- His goal complete, he is free to leave the world of the living. - The Sixth Sense
- In a Bildungsroman, the goal is maturity, and the protagonist achieves it gradually and with difficulty. - Bildungsroman
Meaning of "goal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "goal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "goal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "goal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word goal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.