How to use "guileless" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "guileless" in popular movie and book plots
- Peregrine Roderick Clyde-Brown is a guileless and dim-witted teenager, who literally takes every phrase or words spoken to him. - Vintage Stuff
- Raghu Romeo (Vijay Raaz) is a guileless man, who hails from a lower-middle-class family. - Raghu Romeo
- Reno then discovers that it was in fact the townsmen and not the guileless Connors who had committed the murder. - Johnny Reno
- Victor's sweet and guileless creation wins the admiration of London's elite class. - Frankenstein: The True Story
- In the first part, "Sensei and I", the narrator, a guileless university student, befriends an older man, known only as "Sensei". - Kokoro
Meaning of "guileless" in English
- free of deceit
Meaning of "guileless" in Hindi
- निष्कपट ( Nishkapat)
Synonyms of "guileless"
Discuss anything about the word guileless below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.