How to use "hair" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "hair" in popular movie and book plots
- Drawing inspiration from the divine, Elizabeth cuts her hair and models her appearance after the Virgin Mary. - Elizabeth (film)
- Melvin later returns to the health club, pursues Julie into the basement, and cuts off her hair (offscreen). - The Toxic Avenger (film)
- Juliet offers to dye her hair to serve as bait, but Rigby is protective of her as more than a client. - Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
- Blanche was favored for her brown hair and regal beauty, and was even encouraged to pursue a film career. - What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (novel)
- Ann, enjoying her freedom, explores an outdoor market, buys a pair of shoes, and, on a whim, gets her long hair cut short. - Roman Holiday
- Upon knocking on the door, Pinocchio is greeted by a young fairy with turquoise hair who says she is dead and waiting for a hearse. - The Adventures of Pinocchio
- Mae starts to resist and scream when Lennie strokes her hair too hard. - Of Mice and Men (1939 film)
- In desperation, Fantine sells her hair and two front teeth, and she resorts to prostitution to pay the Thénardiers. - Les Misérables
- All of the brothers have red hair and all but Gideon are well over six feet tall. - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- Lou calmly combs the dead woman's long hair to hide the fact Rita is dead while the police search the room for Chick Clark. - She Done Him Wrong
- He does not notice that his hair has begun to whiten prematurely, as a result of the stress and shock. - By His Bootstraps
- They drill each other on the other's behavior and lives, and Susan cuts Sharon's hair into the same style as hers. - The Parent Trap (1961 film)
- A few months later, Fergus finds Dil at a hair salon. - The Crying Game
- Leland Palmer, whose hair has turned white overnight, is rejuvenated by Renault's murder and returns to work. - Twin Peaks
- The young Baron Vladimir is described as an exceedingly handsome man, possessing red hair and a near-perfect physique. - Vladimir Harkonnen
- Serge, the game's protagonist, is a 17-year-old boy with blue hair who lives in the fishing village of Arni. - Chrono Cross
Meaning of "hair" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "hair" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "hair" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "hair"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word hair below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.