How to use "have" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "have" in popular movie and book plots
- While sending a distress signal, Duke learns that aliens are attacking Los Angeles and have mutated the LAPD. - Duke Nukem 3D
- Although 61 billion people have perished, Paul's prescient visions indicate that this is far from the worst possible outcome for humanity. - Dune Messiah
- They begin to have sex and continue at his apartment. - Dressed to Kill (1980 film)
- The doctors have found two small puncture marks about her neck, which dr Seward is at a loss to understand. - Dracula
- Kent and "Frenchy" (Marlene Dietrich), his girlfriend and the dance hall queen, now have a stranglehold over the local cattle ranchers. - Destry Rides Again
- He is still able to have sexual intercourse but is sterile due to an infection caught in Burma. - The Cider House Rules
- She later claims to have been punctured in her breast, although no wound was found. - Carmilla
- The Honored Matres have also destroyed the entire Bene Tleilax civilization, with Tleilaxu Master Scytale the only one of his kind left alive. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- His coach Sam Mussabini is overcome that the years of dedication and training have paid off with an Olympic gold medal. - Chariots of Fire
- At the police station, Robbins and Craig have a meeting with an intellectual from Europe, Professor Vladimir Strowski (George Becwar). - Bride of the Monster
- Bruce decides to stop being Batman in order to have a normal life with Chase and to prevent Dick from murdering Two-Face. - Batman Forever
- Batman and Robin begin to have crime fighting relationship problems because of Ivy's seductive ability with Robin. - Batman & Robin (film)
- The ending title card, "We have come to terms," appears, and the credits roll. - The Big O
- Jeffrey immediately visits Dorothy again, and the two have sex. - Blue Velvet (film)
- ") inside, and that he will have the captain knock three times when he arrives. - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- In an endeavour to save himself, he raised his eyes (and would have raised his arms, had he had them) toward Mount Olympus. - Actaeon
Meaning of "have" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "have" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "have" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "have"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word have below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.