How to use "himself" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "himself" in popular movie and book plots
- Anjou himself did not arrive in England until the end of August, but his ambassadors were already in England. - Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
- He gets away by riding on the running board of Erica's Morris car, revealing himself to her after the car runs out of petrol. - Young and Innocent
- He tries to cut up her remains with a chainsaw, but can't bring himself to do so, and ends up burying her instead. - The Evil Dead
- He ingrains himself in socialite society and engages a number of trendy philosophies. - Death of a Hero
- The visitor reveals himself to be Baal, the last surviving Prime Evil now in possession of his own soulstone. - Diablo II
- The Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV decides to intervene himself and arrives on Arrakis along with legions of Sardaukar forces. - Vladimir Harkonnen
- Billy stabs himself with his knife; Julie arrives just in time for him to say his last words to her and die. - Carousel (musical)
- Lavos awakens, disturbed by the Mammon Machine, and the Prophet reveals himself to be Magus and tries to kill the creature. - Chrono Trigger
- Ballard meets Vaughan after being involved in a car accident himself near London Airport. - Crash (J. G. Ballard novel)
- He is himself captured by Vornoff and Lobo. - Bride of the Monster
- Meanwhile, Nygma turns himself into a criminal called the Riddler and forms an alliance with Two-Face. - Batman Forever
- Driven insane, Napier calls himself "the Joker", killing Grissom and taking over his criminal empire. - Batman (1989 film)
- While at school one day, she is approached by a man who calls himself Merrick (Donald Sutherland). - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- He continually refers to her as "Mommy" and to himself as both the "Daddy" and the "Baby", who "wants to fuck". - Blue Velvet (film)
- Ash awakes and arises from his cave to find himself in a post-apocalyptic future, in which the city of London is in ruins. - Army of Darkness
- She tells him the world needs people like him, and Hapgood can't turn himself in. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "himself" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "himself" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "himself" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "himself"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word himself below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.