How to use "I" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "I" in popular movie and book plots
- The only difference is that I am the stronger". - The Screwtape Letters
- He arrives at a battlefield of World War I where he is shot in the leg, and then he is suddenly transported to 1996. - 12 Monkeys
- His father states, "One day I know I'm going to have to kill you". - The Big Country
- The only response Hearing Aid gives to a caller is "Only I heard that, I hope it helped". - The Shockwave Rider
- The film begins with a voiceover describing the trench warfare situation of World War I up to 1916. - Paths of Glory
- He is reputed to have stolen a diamond from King Charles I and hidden it. - Moonfleet
- The convicted judge responds, "Blimey, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition. - The Spanish Inquisition (Monty Python)
- " Then the phonograph turns off, and a real voice speaks in a Cockney accent: "I washed me face an' 'ands before I come, I did". - My Fair Lady
- "Let my body rest in death forever, in the things I cannot wear in life". - Glen or Glenda
- He tells her they could have been happy together saying, "for I loved you and I know you". - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- ) and to the guests ("May I suggest that you consider moving to a hotel closer to the sea. - Fawlty Towers
- Angry and hurt, Phyllis considers whether to grant his request ("Could I Leave You. - Follies
- At the end of the book there is a poem written from the point of view of a veteran comparing World War I to the Trojan War. - Death of a Hero
- Carrie has a beau too, fisherman Enoch Snow ("(When I Marry) Mister Snow"), to whom she is newly engaged. - Carousel (musical)
- But He also made me fast, and when I run, I feel His pleasure". - Chariots of Fire
- How can it be that I must part from you. - All Quiet on the Western Front
Meaning of "I" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "I" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "I" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "I"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word I below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.