How to use "idolatry" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "idolatry" in popular movie and book plots
- Scene V: The final scene offers another play, Divine Narcissus to inform the audience that idolatry is the devil's workshop. - Loa to Divine Narcissus
- It is unclear if Sally gets beyond her prideful idolatry about her family heritage. - A Late Encounter with the Enemy
- Jehovah, the God of the Israelites, delivers drought upon Israel because of the idolatry and sends his prophet Elijah to reprimand the people. - Sins of Jezebel
- She is proud to have replaced the Indians religion of idolatry with Christianity. - The Female American
Example sentences for "idolatry" in interesting articles
- Rather, the democratization of the media that I idealized in my youth when it was just a distant, blurry dream, suddenly seems much less worthy of idolatry now that it’s become a stark reality. - Weddings Used To Be Sacred And Other Lessons About InternetJournalism
Meaning of "idolatry" in English
- the worship of idols; the worship of images that are not God
- religious zeal; the willingness to serve God
Meaning of "idolatry" in Hindi
- मूर्तिपूजा ( Murtipuja, moortipoojaa, murtipuza)
Synonyms of "idolatry"
- idol worship
Discuss anything about the word idolatry below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.