How to use "imbroglio" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "imbroglio" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word imbroglio. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "imbroglio" in interesting articles
- The preliminary letter of intent that Amiga and Atari signed on March 7, 1984, reflects this. That same letter of intent, and the $500,000 that Atari transferred to Amiga as part of it, would lead to a legal imbroglio lasting years. - The 68000 Wars, Part 1: Lorraine
Meaning of "imbroglio" in English
- a very embarrassing misunderstanding
- an intricate and confusing interpersonal or political situation
Meaning of "imbroglio" in Hindi
- झंझट ( Jhanjhat, zhanzhat)
- झमेला ( Jhamela, jhamelaa, zhamela)
- घबडा देने वाली स्थिति ( Ghabada dene vali sthiti, ghabadaa dene vaalee sthiti, ghabada dene wali sthiti)
- गड बड ढेर ( Gad bad dher)
- उलझन ( Ulajhan, ulazhan)
- अव्यवस्था ( Avyavastha, avyavasthaa, awyawastha)
- जटिलता ( Jatilata, jatilataa, zatilata)
- गड़ बड़ ढेर ( Gad bad dher)
- घबड़ा देने वाली स्थिति ( Ghabada dene vali sthiti, ghabadaa dene vaalee sthiti, ghabada dene wali sthiti)
Synonyms of "imbroglio"
Discuss anything about the word imbroglio below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.