How to use "impermeable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "impermeable" in popular movie and book plots
- Aya finds Eve in another part of the museum, where the orange mass has surrounded her, forming an impermeable shield to protect her while the Ultimate Being gestates within her. - Parasite Eve (video game)
- His and Tracy's initial disbelief fades after they spend a night in Old Town, chasing the dragon in an attempt to hunt it, but the dragon's impermeable scales are able to mimic the background scenery, rendering it virtually invisible. - The Oath (Frank E. Peretti novel)
- Some advanced technical knowledge was maintained by the means of the preservation of a collection of books which had been wrapped in impermeable plastic and submerged in a septic tank shortly after Hammerfall and later retrieved by a JPL scientist who realized their potential value and likely scarcity in a post-Hammer world. - Lucifer's Hammer
Example sentences for "impermeable" in interesting articles
- Layers, or “caps,” of impermeable rock prevent it from seeping to the surface. - What If We Never Run Out of Oil?
- Layers, or “caps,” of impermeable rock prevent it from seeping to the surface. - What if we never run out of oil? (2013)
Meaning of "impermeable" in English
- preventing especially liquids to pass or diffuse through
- an impermeable layer of scum
- a coat impermeable to rain
Meaning of "impermeable" in Hindi
- दुर्भेद्य ( Durbhedy)
- अनतिबेध्य ( Anatibedhy)
Antonyms of "impermeable"
Discuss anything about the word impermeable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.