How to use "in" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "in" in popular movie and book plots
- "The Shadows" and their various allies are malevolent species who appear later in the series. - Babylon 5
- The series begins in the late 2032, seven years after the Second Great Kanto Earthquake has split Tokyo geographically and culturally in two. - Bubblegum Crisis
- The two steal capital in order to mass-produce Nygma's brainwave device. - Batman Forever
- Falling through several canopies, Kyle miraculously survives but lies unconscious in an alley. - Batman Returns
- When Batman and Robin get a tip that Commodore Schmidlapp is in danger aboard his yacht, they launch a rescue mission using the batcopter. - Batman (1966 film)
- With the help of corrupt police lieutenant Max Eckhardt, Grissom sets Napier up to be killed in a raid at Axis Chemicals. - Batman (1989 film)
- Years later, Longshanks grants his noblemen land and privileges in Scotland, including Prima Nocte. - Braveheart
- The Big O is set in the fictional city-state of. - The Big O
- High school senior Buffy Summers (Kristy Swanson) is introduced as a stereotypical, shallow cheerleader at Hemery High School in Los Angeles. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- In Los Angeles in November 2019, ex-police officer Rick Deckard is detained by officer Gaff and brought to his former supervisor, Bryant. - Blade Runner
- The Stoneman brothers visit the Cameron estate in South Carolina, representing the Old South. - The Birth of a Nation
- Ash is thrown in a pit where he kills a Deadite and regains his weapons from Arthur's Wise Man. - Army of Darkness
- In ancient Rome, some neighbors live in three adjacent houses. - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- The story is set in an imaginary American town that has gone bankrupt. - Anyone Can Whistle
- In the town of Oran, thousands of rats, initially unnoticed by the populace, begin to die in the streets. - The Plague
- Alex is a 15-year-old living in near-future dystopian England who leads his gang on a night of opportunistic, random "ultra-violence". - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "in" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "in" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "in" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "in"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word in below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.