How to use "indigence" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "indigence" in popular movie and book plots
- Disfigured in the explosion and his personality transformed by misfortune, Juan Marés falls deeper into indigence and schizophrenic hallucinations. - The Bilingual Lover
Meaning of "indigence" in English
- a state of extreme poverty or destitution
- a general state of need exists among the homeless
Meaning of "indigence" in Hindi
- गरीबी ( Garibi, gareebee)
- कंगाली ( Kangali, kangaalee)
Synonyms of "indigence"
Discuss anything about the word indigence below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.