How to use "ingenuous" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ingenuous" in popular movie and book plots
- He fakes his own death and disappears from imperial Rome to contrive an ingenuous plan to hide this secret gospel of Christ from those who would destroy it. - The Last Gospel (novel)
- José’s amiable and ingenuous nature, despite his poverty and the responsibility of providing for his family members, soon attract Nicholas’s curiosity and the pair strike up a friendship. - The Spanish Gardener
- She has two siblings - Álvaro (Fabián Robles), a dissipated young man who spends the majority of his time chasing girls and getting drunk, and Soledad (Lorena Enríquez), a beautiful and ingenuous young girl who falls in love with Gabriel Durán (Juan Soler), the handsome gamester and ex-lover of their greedy step-mother Cassandra (Alejandra Ávalos), who moves to San Gaspar after winning the hacienda of Don Ignacio Andrade (Arsenio Campos), Julio's closest friend, in a poker game. - Apuesta por un amor
- He is a good guy, ingenuous and honest, but he is also very strong. - Worst (manga)
- He becomes acquainted with his co-stars, including Gonard, a tall, husky, sweet, rather dimwitted young man who portrays the primary antagonist of the LilyMu series, Lily, the spoiled, heartless portrayer of the otherwise ingenuous and sweet damsel-in-distress of LilyMu who contempts Mikey for having overtaken her limelight, Mitsuki, a sweet-natured actress infatuated with Mikey who plays a much tougher character in the series than in reality, and Guano, a small, fuzzy purple creature with many insecurities, responsibilities, strange habits and tendencies. - Kappa Mikey
Meaning of "ingenuous" in English
- characterized by an inability to mask your feelings; not devious
- lacking in sophistication or worldliness
- his ingenuous explanation that he would not have burned the church if he had not thought the bishop was in it
Meaning of "ingenuous" in Hindi
- सीधा सादा ( Sidha sada, seedhaa saadaa)
Synonyms of "ingenuous"
Antonyms of "ingenuous"
Discuss anything about the word ingenuous below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.