How to use "institution" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "institution" in popular movie and book plots
- She has returned from the mental institution and converted to being a born-again-Christian. - The Power of One (novel)
- Smiley visits "Alexandra", who is being treated in an institution run by an order of nuns. - Smiley's People
- Lecter is sentenced to life imprisonment in an institution for the criminally insane. - Red Dragon (film)
- Miss Sidley is sent to a mental institution after the murders. - Suffer the Little Children
- Misaki begins studying at the Eriol Academy, an educational institution which include grades from kindergarten through high school. - Angelic Layer
- Mima, now an accomplished actress, shows up at a mental institution to visit Rumi, who still believes herself to be Mima. - Perfect Blue
- The husband later returns to unite Madhavi and Balu, but Balu decides to sacrifice his love showing respect for the institution of marriage. - Sagara Sangamam
- This is because of Sue's dislike both of sex and the institution of marriage. - Jude the Obscure
- Her stay at the private institution is funded by her benefactress, Philomena Guinea. - The Bell Jar
- David relapses and is readmitted to a mental institution as a young man. - Shine (film)
- A competing institution named the Earth Assistance Center, also is staffed by goddesses. - Oh My Goddess!
- Pelafina was placed in the mental institution after supposedly attempting to strangle Johnny, only to be stopped by her husband. - House of Leaves
- Barrett convinces the authorities and is locked up in the institution where the murder took place. - Shock Corridor
- government institution codenamed Manticore where they were born, raised, and trained to be soldiers and assassins. - Dark Angel (TV series)
- Lucy, under the name of Madame Taylor, enters a mental institution located somewhere in Belgium along the route between Brussels and Paris. - Lady Audley's Secret
- He was committed to a mental institution but escaped, hiding out in the woods near Twin Peaks. - Twin Peaks
Meaning of "institution" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "institution" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "institution" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "institution"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word institution below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.