How to use "international" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "international" in popular movie and book plots
- The nemesis of CONTROL is KAOS, described as "an international organization of evil". - Get Smart
- Despite World War III being averted, Nikoladze's corpse sparks international backlash due to the suspicious circumstances around his death. - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (video game)
- Hikaru enters the Hokuto Cup, an international tournament for under-18 Japanese, Chinese, and Korean Go professionals. - Hikaru no Go
- He soon gains international fame as a "human chameleon". - Zelig
- Modeling her free-form style of dance and costume after Greek classicism, she rapidly acquires international acclaim. - Isadora
- When her deed makes international headlines, Molly is welcomed home by Johnny and the people of Denver. - The Unsinkable Molly Brown (film)
- Vetinari prevents an international incident by ostensibly declaring the surrender of Ankh-Morpork and offering war reparations. - Jingo (novel)
- Despite the incident occurring over international waters, the Arab state's court finds Col. - Iron Eagle
- The women learn that an international commission is coming to the camp to observe the conditions of the prisoners. - The Last Stage
- After one week, the aliens announce they are assuming supervision of international affairs, to prevent humanity's extinction. - Childhood's End
- She eventually builds a nationwide and then international chain of highly successful restaurants from this start. - Imitation of Life (novel)
- The international incident is narrowly averted by having them get married. - The Smiling Lieutenant
- Dominic's pottery wins an international award and her works become of great value while she lives into her eighties. - Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
- On July 3, international leaders begin ordering individual counterattacks. - Independence Day (1996 film)
- X encourages Garrison to keep digging and prosecute New Orleans-based international businessman Clay Shaw for his alleged involvement. - JFK (film)
- Japan immediately sues for peace, offering international talks and seemingly free elections in the Marianas to delay aS. - Debt of Honor
Meaning of "international" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "international" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "international" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "international"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word international below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.