How to use "interpolate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "interpolate" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word interpolate. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Example sentences for "interpolate" in interesting articles
- Scales can interpolate symbol sizes, font sizes, stroke widths, colors in various color spaces, geometric transforms, shapes and even deeply-nested objects. - Introducing d3-scale
- I must have walked into his office thousands of times to ask random questions like, “how can I smoothly interpolate from one rotation matrix to another?” or “how should I implement moving capsule-to-cylinder collision detection?” Years later, he would join Google one month after me.Each of my mentors changed something about the way I approached problems or viewed the world. - Four Steps to Google, Without a Degree
- Instead of changing the document instantaneously, transitions smoothly interpolate the document from its current state to the desired target state over a given duration.Transitions can be heterogeneous: sometimes you want to synchronize a transition across multiple selections. - What Makes Software Good?
- Or you can just move the beam a few more points, make a table of galvo input versus pixel position, and let your software interpolate between table entries. - Laser Fence Zaps Mosquitoes In Flight
Meaning of "interpolate" in English
- insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- estimate the value of
Meaning of "interpolate" in Hindi
- प्रक्षेप डालना ( Prakshep dalana, prakshep daalanaa)
- प्रक्षेपण ( Prakshepan)
- अंतर्वेशन ( Antarveshan, antarweshan)
- बीच में डालना
- क्षिप्त करना ( Kshipt karana, kshipt karanaa)
Synonyms of "interpolate"
Discuss anything about the word interpolate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.