How to use "it" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "it" in popular movie and book plots
- The fourth station, Babylon 4, vanished without a trace twenty-four hours after it became fully operational. - Babylon 5
- However, after Nygma demands an answer from him immediately, Bruce rejects the invention, believing it to be too close to mind manipulation. - Batman Forever
- She proposes a project that could help the environment, but Bruce declines her offer, as it would kill millions of people. - Batman & Robin (film)
- Fleeing from the police, Batman realizes that Cobblepot is remotely controlling the Batmobile, taking it on a rampage through Gotham. - Batman Returns
- As Batman descends on the bat-ladder to land on the yacht it suddenly vanishes beneath him. - Batman (1966 film)
- Furious, the Joker kills Bob, his number one thug, then shoots the Batwing using a long barreled gun, causing it to crash. - Batman (1989 film)
- A ruined cathedral remains unused, although some elderly people occasionally stand in front of it and sing incompletely remembered hymns. - The Big O
- He informs her that she is The Slayer, or Chosen One, destined to kill vampires, and he is a Watcher whose duty it is to guide and train her. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Frank has kidnapped Dorothy's husband and son to force her to perform sexual favors; to "Do it for van Gogh". - Blue Velvet (film)
- Tyrell tells him that it is impossible. - Blade Runner
- After demanding Henry and his men be set free, as he knew it was a witch hunt, and killing a Deadite publicly, Ash is celebrated as a hero. - Army of Darkness
- Unfortunately, it turns out that Miles Gloriosus has just returned from Crete, where there is of course no actual plague. - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- We were eighteen and had begun to love life and the world; and we had to shoot it to pieces". - All Quiet on the Western Front
- However, as more and more deaths quickly ensue, it becomes apparent that there is an epidemic. - The Plague
- Alex collapses at the door of an isolated cottage, realising too late that it is the one he and his droogs invaded in Part 1. - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
- When Major dies, two young pigs, Snowball and Napoleon, assume command and consider it a duty to prepare for the Rebellion. - Animal Farm
Meaning of "it" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "it" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "it" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "it"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word it below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.