How to use "key" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "key" in popular movie and book plots
- Roland burns Walter's jawbone and the key to his and Jake's dilemma is revealed—but to Eddie Dean, not Roland. - The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands
- Seeing nobody else there, she comes upon a table with a key to a locked door, and a bottle that bears the sign "Drink Me". - Alice in Wonderland (1933 film)
- Another key detail, Pirates may board your ship if they disable you. - Escape Velocity (video game)
- The Staff of Ra is the key to finding the Well of Souls, a secret chamber in which the Ark is buried. - Raiders of the Lost Ark
- She finds a small key to a door too small for her to fit through, but through it she sees an attractive garden. - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- In Venice, the Illuminati search for a key to rejoin halves of "the triangle", which must be done by the final phase of the alignment. - Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
- To halt the detonation, dr Hall must insert a special key he carries into an emergency substation anywhere in Wildfire. - The Andromeda Strain
- When Sheldrake asks Bud for the key to the apartment on New Year's Eve, Bud refuses and quits the firm. - The Apartment
- In the process, both Shadar Logoth and the access key to the female Choedan Kal are destroyed. - Winter's Heart
- The strain on their relationship due to Kathy's subtle acquiescence to bigotry becomes a key theme in the film. - Gentleman's Agreement
- Some key witnesses become scared and refuse to testify while others, such as Ferrie, are killed in suspicious circumstances. - JFK (film)
- Elizabeth was a moderate Protestant; she was the daughter of Anne Boleyn, who played a key role in the English Reformation in the 1520s. - House of Tudor
- However, Kwan takes a liking to Hamilton and arranges interviews for him with key political figures. - The Year of Living Dangerously (film)
- The series was condensed into a 130-minute-long movie by combining elements from a few key episodes of the first season. - Space Battleship Yamato
- The group was in Malaysia to meet with Hambali for the 2000 Al Qaeda Summit, during which key details of the attacks may have been arranged. - Nawaf al-Hazmi
- Upon returning to the apartment, Rita retrieves the key and finds that Betty has disappeared. - Mulholland Drive (film)
Meaning of "key" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "key" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "key" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "key"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word key below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.