How to use "kitchen" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "kitchen" in popular movie and book plots
- Nonetheless, he is too late to save ms Lewton, whose house explodes after she is impaled and killed by a falling kitchen knife. - Final Destination (film)
- She shoots several of the bodyguards and then escapes from the kitchen by jumping down a laundry chute. - Point of No Return (1993 film)
- All the kitchen staff is gone, Myra is missing, and Charlie has shot himself in the head. - Rumors (play)
- He goes back to the kitchen and reaches for his bottle hidden in the cupboard. - Come Back, Little Sheba (1952 film)
- He burns the corpse in the barn, sits down at the kitchen table and starts drinking, while the barn can be seen burning down through a window. - Affliction (film)
- He returns to the kitchen and wakes the woman by dumping a pot of water on her face. - Two (The Twilight Zone)
- mrs Croft, meanwhile, tells her kitchen staff that Sir William was known for seducing the young girls working in his factories. - Gosford Park
- His older brother, Luke, killed two of the aggressors with a shotgun, while his mother stabbed the third with a kitchen knife. - The Prince of Tides
- The siblings' odd habits include alphabetizing the groceries in the kitchen cabinets and ignoring the ringing telephone. - The Accidental Tourist
- He stops himself, but as he does, she lunges at him with a kitchen knife. - Fatal Attraction
- Smith supplements the nuns' diet as well, shopping for groceries to stock up their kitchen and delighting them with treats such as lollipops. - Lilies of the Field (1963 film)
- However, Sam manages to fool Bumpus and Harvey into donning their bigfoot disguise, and Max locks them in the inn's kitchen freezer. - Sam & Max Hit the Road
- Nico is held in the kitchen of a hotel during a Harrison campaign rally. - Above the Law (film)
- While trying to decide how to proceed, Wadsworth and the guests check on mrs Ho, the Cook, who is found dead in the kitchen with the knife. - Clue (film)
- Rheba runs in and out of the kitchen cleaning. - You Can't Take It with You (play)
- He returns to his apartment and retrieves the watch, but notices a gun on the kitchen counter and hears the toilet flush. - Pulp Fiction
Meaning of "kitchen" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "kitchen" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "kitchen" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "kitchen"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word kitchen below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.