How to use "laugh" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "laugh" in popular movie and book plots
- You want the Germans to see you like that and laugh at you. - Underground (1995 film)
- A dying David claims to have the last laugh because he sent another copy of the tape to Emily. - A Perfect Murder
- Snoopy and Charlie Brown laugh and happily dance away to conclude a satisfying day, ignoring Lucy's pleas to get her down. - It's Magic, Charlie Brown
- The loss awakens Ace to the reality of what he has become, and he and Jimbo have a good laugh over their misfortune. - The Prime Mover
- Darby is saved and King Brian has (literally) the last laugh in their running battle of wits. - Darby O'Gill and the Little People
- Hungry, Jamie tries to surrender to some Japanese soldiers, who shrug and laugh him off. - Empire of the Sun (film)
- When Nick doesn't laugh at Leo's pathetic display of comedy, Leo insults Nick, who quietly but firmly puts Leo in his place. - A Thousand Clowns
- Laurey and her friends prepare for the social, while Gertie Cummings flirts with Curly (her obnoxious laugh floating in to taunt Laurey). - Oklahoma!
- For a moment, the federales are so shocked that they fail to return fire, causing Engstrom to laugh in surprise. - The Wild Bunch
- Gino and his wife laugh as the puppy urinates on the man's head. - Out for Justice
- After she climbs aboard, Curly and Doc laugh and start the horses moving, letting Ringo "escape" with Dallas. - Stagecoach (1939 film)
- She continues to laugh hysterically until she starts to weep, realizing she is now done for. - Of Mice and Men (1939 film)
- When they hear the story, they can do nothing but laugh at their misfortunes. - The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- Zorba teaches him the sirtaki and Basil begins to laugh hysterically at the catastrophic outcome. - Zorba the Greek (film)
- The performers are so terrible playing their roles that the guests laugh as if it were meant to be a comedy, and everyone retires to bed. - A Midsummer Night's Dream
- When the girls become comfortable in their new house and laugh with their father, the soot spirits leave the house to drift away on the wind. - My Neighbor Totoro
Meaning of "laugh" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "laugh" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "laugh" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "laugh"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word laugh below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.