How to use "market" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "market" in popular movie and book plots
- The Marbles run an "adoption clinic", which is actually a black market baby ring. - Pink Flamingos
- The action moves to the gallows at the Websterbridge market place, where Dick is soon to be hanged. - The Devil's Disciple
- The prime minister prevented the law from being publicly declared at the Zoma (Friday) market the following day. - Radama II
- The book then shifts back to the market place and a description of the totalitarian government of Annexia. - Naked Lunch
- While Ace is in New Haven, the stock market crashes, and he loses everything. - Splendor in the Grass
- As the book begins, the market has just begun and the town is filled with visitors and vendors. - Stardust (novel)
- Fox offers to split the profits 50/50 with Navin if he can market the invention, then departs. - The Jerk
- The Marquis' latest work, Justine, is published on the black market to great success. - Quills
- He also plans to play the stock market the day before to make a huge profit from the imminent disaster. - Moonraker (novel)
- He sees Julian in the market shortly afterwards. - The Children of Men
- Anderton goes to a black market doctor for a risky eye transplant so as to avoid the citywide optical recognition system. - Minority Report (film)
- The Count manipulates the bond market and quickly destroys a large portion of Danglars' fortune. - The Count of Monte Cristo
- The 1929 stock market crash has ruined Gray, and he and Isabel are invited to live in her uncle Elliott Templeton's grand Parisian house. - The Razor's Edge
- However, the stock market crash of 1929 bankrupts him, forcing Billie to return to the stage. - The Great Ziegfeld
- He wants something better, but the tight postwar job market forces him to return to his old job. - The Best Years of Our Lives
- After the stock market crash in 1929, Kane is forced to sell controlling interest of his newspaper empire to Thatcher. - Citizen Kane
Meaning of "market" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "market" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "market" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "market"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word market below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.