How to use "minatory" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "minatory" in popular movie and book plots
We couldn't find any sentences for the word minatory. Help us improve by submitting an example sentence using the comment section at the bottom of this page.
Meaning of "minatory" in English
- threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- forbidding thunderclouds
- his tone became menacing
- ominous rumblings of discontent
- sinister storm clouds
- a sinister smile
- his threatening behavior
- ugly black clouds
- the situation became ugly
Meaning of "minatory" in Hindi
- डरावना ( Daravana, daraavanaa, darawana)
- धमकी भरा ( Dhamaki bhara, dhamakee bharaa)
Synonyms of "minatory"
Discuss anything about the word minatory below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.