How to use "minute" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "minute" in popular movie and book plots
- The three and a half minute sketch is set in the fictional Green Midget Caf�� in Bromley. - Spam (Monty Python)
- Nelson flatlines for one minute before his classmates resuscitate him. - Flatliners
- Accompanied by Yane and Cargus, Aillas arrives at the last possible minute and confronts Trewan with his murderous deed. - Lyonesse Trilogy
- When it looked like he was about to win, Dama shows up at the last minute to fight the bank robber. - Haré+Guu
- At the last minute before Janet boards the plane, she tells Lawrence that she cannot take the money and gives the bag back to him. - Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (film)
- Each new batch of shells is of a different size, ranging from minute shells to massive shells, as large as Donald if not larger. - Der Fuehrer's Face
- Frank leaves, Carl angrily realizing a minute too late that he has been fooled. - Catch Me If You Can
- He throws Roy out of the tower, but he survives when he holds a minute hand. - Shanghai Knights
- Vera is due any minute and gets immediately upon entering the cellar. - Underground (1995 film)
- His attitude toward the girl changes the minute she enters the room; she seems about the same age as he. - The Catcher in the Rye
- And when you get back, not one minute will have ticked by. - Harvey (film)
- In the remaining minute before Moon dies, he reveals that Pepper and his gang are due at the cabin that night to get fresh mounts. - True Grit (1969 film)
- Dupin asks the Prefect if he knows what he is seeking and the Prefect reads off a minute description of the letter, which Dupin memorizes. - The Purloined Letter
- Marie and Pierre both tend to concentrate on science to the extent that they don't realize until the last minute they have fallen in love. - Madame Curie (film)
- She says she never loved him "until a minute ago, when I couldn't fire that second shot". - Double Indemnity (film)
- Julia coldly tells Luis to go and buy them tickets home, but the minute he leaves, Walter gets to his feet; he had loaded the gun with blanks. - Original Sin (2001 film)
- The three and a half minute sketch is set in the fictional Green Midget Café in Bromley. - Spam (Monty Python)
Meaning of "minute" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "minute" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "minute" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "minute"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word minute below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.