How to use "neologism" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "neologism" in popular movie and book plots
- The members of the group refer to this behaviour as "spassing", a neologism derived from "spasser", the Danish equivalent of "spaz" and an offensive slur. - The Idiots
- Instead of surnames, individuals are distinguished by a nine-character alphanumeric code, their "nameber" (a neologism from "name" and "number"),g. - This Perfect Day
Meaning of "neologism" in English
- the act of inventing a word or phrase
- a newly invented word or phrase
Meaning of "neologism" in Hindi
- नवनिर्मित प्रयोग ( Navanirmit prayog, nawanirmit prayog)
Synonyms of "neologism"
Discuss anything about the word neologism below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.