How to use "next" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "next" in popular movie and book plots
- The next day, Himmler formed a special commission that arrested over 5,000 suspected and known opponents of the regime. - Heinrich Himmler
- The next day at the Wilkeses' barbecue at Twelve Oaks, Scarlett tells Ashley she loves him, and he admits he cares for her. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- The next day, explorer Takuya Fujito is detained after stealing an ancient artifact. - Godzilla vs. Mothra
- Over the next days, Clarisse faithfully meets Montag as he walks home. - Fahrenheit 451
- The next morning, Han has the guards publicly killed by chief guard Bolo (Bolo Yeung) for failing him. - Enter the Dragon
- The next evening at home, while smoking cannabis, Alice asks him if he had sex with the two girls. - Eyes Wide Shut
- The next morning, Robert Tisdall (Derrick De Marney) happens to be walking along the seaside when Christine's dead body washes ashore. - Young and Innocent
- The next morning, they sail out of the harbour of La Rochelle to a cheering crowd and playing band. - Das Boot
- She catches a glimpse of the killer, therefore becoming both the prime suspect and the killer's next target. - Dressed to Kill (1980 film)
- Odrade next calls a meeting of all the Bene Gesserit, announcing her plan to attack the Honored Matres. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- The next morning, Lo finds Jen standing on a balcony overlooking the edge of the mountain. - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- He has decided to use her as the next subject of his experiments. - Bride of the Monster
- The Hang Seng Index fell 80 points, and the HK$ lost 15% of its value the next day. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
- Jeffrey follows Frank and spends the next few days spying on him. - Blue Velvet (film)
- The next election day, blacks find a line of mounted and armed Klansmen just outside their homes, and are intimidated into not voting. - The Birth of a Nation
- Alex coyly feigns illness to his parents to stay out of school the next day. - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "next" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "next" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "next" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "next"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word next below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.