How to use "organization" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "organization" in popular movie and book plots
- Humans settled other habitable planets and quickly formed an organization known as the Colonial Council. - Escape Velocity Nova
- Connors is employed by a SPECTRE type organization named ERIS led by dr Brinkman, and his henchman François Molay. - Agent Cody Banks
- The nemesis of CONTROL is KAOS, described as "an international organization of evil". - Get Smart
- Kusenov tells him about the existence of a Soviet spy organization called "Topaz" within the French intelligence service. - Topaz (1969 film)
- Slowly, I-330 reveals to D-503 that she is involved with the Mephi, an organization plotting to bring down the One State. - We (novel)
- He also cancels the transaction and sends the money to a children's organization "Save The Children's Fund, which infuriates the arms dealer. - Who Am I? (1998 film)
- They formed an organization called "The Order" and enslaved the rest of the populace. - Strife (video game)
- Ho is a respected member of the organization and is entrusted the most important transactions. - A Better Tomorrow
- Just as he is being forced to divulge the information the organization wants, ffolliott distracts the interrogators. - Foreign Correspondent (film)
- The rigid Gallagher says he cannot do anything, and Gypo might turn in the entire organization to the police if he is allowed to live. - The Informer (1935 film)
- The Artemis Group are a family run organization devoted to eliminating pirates as well as ensure the galactic order remains balanced. - Escape Velocity (video game)
- However, Friday's boss soon dies and the organization disbands, rendering her temporarily homeless and unemployed. - Friday (novel)
- Still pursued by assassins, Campbell and Novak are rescued by an organization known as the Time Corps under the leadership of Lazarus Long. - The Cat Who Walks Through Walls
- The Long Range Foundation (LRF) is a non-profit organization that funds expensive, long-term projects for the benefit of mankind. - Time for the Stars
- A church-like organization known as the Ethos has excavated gears, ostensibly for the preservation of the world's culture. - Xenogears
- The Rabbi gives Lucilla sanctuary, but to save his organization he must deliver her to the Matres. - Chapterhouse: Dune
Meaning of "organization" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "organization" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "organization" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "organization"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word organization below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.