How to use "out" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "out" in popular movie and book plots
- Billy returns for Julie as the departing Carrie warns that staying out late means the loss of Julie's job. - Carousel (musical)
- Carmilla bursts out in rage and scolds Laura, complaining that the hymn hurts her ears. - Carmilla
- Lying dormant in the future, Robo is found and repaired by Lucca, and joins the group out of gratitude. - Chrono Trigger
- Thompson sets out to interview Kane's friends and associates. - Citizen Kane
- As she passes out from fear, Lobo wrestles with the snake to rescue her. - Bride of the Monster
- The genre evolved from folklore tales of a dunce or youngest son going out in the world to seek his fortune. - Bildungsroman
- Open warfare breaks out between the Shadows and the alliance led by Babylon 5 and the Minbari. - Babylon 5
- The mysterious motorcyclist, now revealed to the reader as Bruce Wayne, rushes out to chase Vitti. - Batman: Year One
- Using the riddles, Bruce and his butler, Alfred, find out the Riddler's secret identity. - Batman Forever
- To protect his secrets, Shreck pushes her out of his office window. - Batman Returns
- He rises out of the sea with a shark attacking his leg. - Batman (1966 film)
- It was topped out in 1989, and occupied on 15 June 1990. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
- This loses Barry all the wealthy and powerful friends he has worked so hard to entreat and he is cast out of polite society. - Barry Lyndon
- As a result, Elsie, out of loyalty to her father, breaks off her relationship with Ben. - The Birth of a Nation
- Upon hearing the call of his hunting party, he cried out to them and immediately transformed. - Actaeon
- He befriends some underground criminals so that they may smuggle him out of the city. - The Plague
Meaning of "out" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "out" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "out" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "out"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word out below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.