How to use "politics" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "politics" in popular movie and book plots
- Both Kelderek and Shardik become unwillingly drawn into the politics of an imaginary region called the Beklan Empire. - Shardik
- In the United States in the year 2007, the left-wing "Fathers" dominate large sections in politics and in the media. - Wild Palms
- Reis's fraud had enormous repercussions on the economy and politics of Portugal. - Alves dos Reis
- Verloc later meets with his friends, who discuss politics and law, and the notion of a communist revolution. - The Secret Agent
- While recuperating, Maia is dragged into politics and kept a prisoner discreetly by one clan because she has become a symbol. - Glory Season
- They begin with themes of work and politics and, with increasing passion, approach their earlier feelings for each other. - Before Sunset
- Alfred's business and politics cause him to get involved with the O'Banion brothers, bootleggers and gangsters. - Legends of the Fall
- She suspects that the real motive might be simple greed, not politics and writes a legal brief speculating the circumstances. - The Pelican Brief
- with an enthusiasm not unlike Elle's, but later lost that idealism when she discovered how dirty politics could really be. - Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde
- Itale leaves the estate, against his father's will, to engage in nationalistic and revolutionary politics in the capital. - Malafrena
- As he did in The Sword in the Stone, Merlyn again demonstrates ethics and politics to Arthur by transforming him into various animals. - The Book of Merlyn
- Vic has to deal with industrial politics at his firm. - Nice Work
- The Consul leaves early after arguing politics with Hugh and lashing out against Hugh and Yvonne's concerns about his drinking. - Under the Volcano
- His politics are left-wing and libertarian, and he rants at every chance. - Dead Air
- He has become a socialist, declaring his politics with a red tie, and is an object of interest to Alice Heydinger, an older student. - Love and Mr Lewisham
- She took part in law, economics, politics and governmental issues both domestic and abroad. - House of Tudor
Meaning of "politics" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "politics" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "politics" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "politics"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word politics below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.