How to use "poseur" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "poseur" in popular movie and book plots
- The next day, Dumbledore gives a gothic makeover to the Hogwarts Great Hall as well, but Ebony feels that he is a poseur and dislikes him greatly, a sentiment shared by her friends. - My Immortal (fan fiction)
- The series explores the lives and relationships of two record store employees, an "object of perfection" greeter at the American Eagle store across the way, as well as a slightly psychotic girl who works in a lingerie store, and a bad-boy poseur from the requisite mall juice bar. - It's a Mall World
- As the Prince of Hassir he meets Lady Jamilla (Dietrich), the Queen of the Grand Vizier's harem, who knows he is a poseur but is fascinated by him. - Kismet (1944 film)
- He meets an upper-class Canadian married to a poseur of a communist and steals her away to become his own wife. - Joshua Then and Now (film)
Example sentences for "poseur" in interesting articles
- Never mind drug lords—no one can identify a poseur more quickly than a hipster; sniffing out fakes is essentially the entire job description. - Boston Police use fake social media accounts to phish indie rock show info
Meaning of "poseur" in English
- a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not
Meaning of "poseur" in Hindi
- दिखावा करने वाला ( Dikhava karane vala, dikhaavaa karane vaalaa, dikhawa karane wala)
Synonyms of "poseur"
Discuss anything about the word poseur below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.