How to use "price" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "price" in popular movie and book plots
- However, Ged pays a high price for this as it means that he sacrifices all his magic power in the process. - The Farthest Shore
- He is advised that if the United States enters the war, the price of beans will skyrocket. - East of Eden (film)
- All except Croessa, who pays a fatal price for the rescue. - Cabiria
- Wario intends to retrieve this statue and sell it back to Mario for the price of a castle. - Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
- Paoli signs a death warrant, putting a price on Napoleon's head. - Napoléon (1927 film)
- While drinking later that night, Liggett advises her to ask a high price for her lovemaking talents. - BUtterfield 8
- Farwell loses his canteen, and DeCruz offers him a sip of water from his canteen, for the price of one gold bar. - The Rip Van Winkle Caper
- The price of Rex's approval, which will make Chib famous, is sexual favors. - Riders of the Purple Wage
- The bank has a note on the farm and money is scarce; the price for cotton is plummeting and many farms are going under. - Places in the Heart
- Hunter soon finds fame to be a double-edged sword, getting him what he wants, but with a price to be paid for that success. - Will Success Spoil Rock Hunter?
- The projectionist buys a $1 box of chocolates, all he can afford, and changes the price to $4 before giving it and a ring to her. - Sherlock Jr.
- The price Regina ultimately pays for her evil deeds is the loss of her daughter Alexandra's love and respect. - The Little Foxes
- When Beecher learns Howe has a bouncer, he is ecstatic, since the London Zoo is willing to pay a hefty price for a specimen. - Red Planet (novel)
- He concludes that the price of high tech transportation like the Roadways is eternal vigilance. - The Roads Must Roll
- He explains that Feyd has to learn the price of failure. - Vladimir Harkonnen
- The price paid was half the amount of the 6,250 m² Admiralty II plot, for which the MTR Corporation paid HK$182 billion in cash. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
Meaning of "price" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "price" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "price" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "price"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word price below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.