How to use "recently" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "recently" in popular movie and book plots
- The United States is devastated by a mysterious phenomenon which reanimates recently deceased human beings as flesh-eating zombies. - Dawn of the Dead (1978 film)
- The governor of an unnamed western state, Hubert "Happy" Hopper (Guy Kibbee), has to pick a replacement for recently deceasedS. - Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
- There's a raucous party at the apartment Jock had recently purchased for Queenie, but he insists they spend time alone. - The Broadway Melody
- mr Gower has recently been released from prison for manslaughter, because George was not there to stop him from putting poison in the pills. - It's a Wonderful Life
- Gordon (also known as "Easy" and "Flash") had been recently discharged from an unnamed war in Southeast Asia. - Glory Road
- Lester was a poet and the two recently moved from England, where he leased the house for three years. - The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane
- As they talk, the ghost of the Salaxalan engineer has found Michael Wenton-Weakes, a recently fired editor of an arts magazine. - Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency
- He is mollified by Adrian's good nature and his explanation that he only recently discovered the letter. - The Last Man
- At the request of Lummox, the recently married John and Betty accompany her back to her people as members of the human diplomatic mission. - The Star Beast
- ) Spaulding (Groucho) as the guest of honor, recently returned from Africa. - Animal Crackers (1930 film)
- Having recently given up boating, Toad's current craze is his horse-drawn caravan. - The Wind in the Willows
- Cole talks to one of the ghosts, a young girl named Kyra who recently died after a chronic illness. - The Sixth Sense
- In the next town, the two swindlers then impersonate brothers of Peter Wilks, a recently deceased man of property. - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- They recently invited 17-year-old Veronica Sawyer to join their group, by association making her a very popular girl as well. - Heathers
- Christine was strangled with the belt from a raincoat; Tisdall's raincoat is missing and he says it was recently stolen. - Young and Innocent
- The first ghola produced is that of their recently deceased military genius, Miles Teg. - Chapterhouse: Dune
Meaning of "recently" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "recently" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "recently" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "recently"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word recently below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.