How to use "recondite" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "recondite" in popular movie and book plots
- dr Stone's attractive secretary, ms Elizabeth Dunn, is in love with him and has read all of his recondite scientific papers, but Stone is blind to her feelings and myopically perceives only the details of his science. - Behold, Eck!
- Playing with the English language in such a manner that his work has drawn comparison's to Anthony Burgess's A Clockwork Orange, among other novels, Marcus describes the cultish, recondite practises of his mother, her enigmatic mentor Jane Dark, and their legion of disciples as they attempt to create perfect stillness in the world by eliminating the "wind violence" of speech and, ultimately, physical movement. - Notable American Women
Example sentences for "recondite" in interesting articles
- This is no recondite scientific discovery, but simple common sense. - The Defeat of the Schools (1939)
- This recondite calculation led to the American disaster in Vietnam: in attempting to explain how the loss of the strategically inconsequential country of South Vietnam might weaken American credibility and thereby threaten the country’s security, one of McNamara’s closest aides, Assistant Secretary of Defense John McNaughton, allowed that “it takes some sophistication to see how Vietnam automatically involves” our vital interests. - The Real Cuban Missile Crisis (2013)
Meaning of "recondite" in English
- difficult to penetrate; incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge
- a deep metaphysical theory
- some recondite problem in historiography
Meaning of "recondite" in Hindi
- गुप्त ( Gupt)
- गूढ़ ( Gudh, goodh)
- कठिन ( Kathin)
- गहन ( Gahan)
- दुर्बोध ( Durbodh)
- गूढ़ गहन ( Gudh gahan, goodh gahan)
- दुरूह ( Duruh, durooh)
- छुपा हुआ ( Chhupa hu, chhupaa huaa)
Synonyms of "recondite"
Discuss anything about the word recondite below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.