How to use "red" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "red" in popular movie and book plots
- Familiar types of plot devices include the deus ex machina, the MacGuffin, the red herring, and Chekhov's gun. - Plot (narrative)
- A red curtain with the words "The End" then falls on the magician and the rabbits (at the end of the Hawaiian singer shtick). - Magical Maestro
- He chances upon a battered old red collar box. - The Go-Between
- Carrie is suspicious but accepts his offer, and makes a red velvet gown. - Carrie (novel)
- He has become a socialist, declaring his politics with a red tie, and is an object of interest to Alice Heydinger, an older student. - Love and Mr Lewisham
- Jake abruptly leaves school and finds a key in a littered vacant lot where grows a single red rose. - The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands
- All of the brothers have red hair and all but Gideon are well over six feet tall. - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- A maniac Killer in red cape and hood is killing off American tourists on a tour bus by gouging out their eyeballs. - Eyeball (film)
- Fei again loses control of himself inside his gear while Bart and Citan are attacked by an unknown red gear. - Xenogears
- Cooper finds himself decades older with Laura and a dwarf in a red business suit, who engages in coded dialogue with Cooper. - Twin Peaks
- A red sports car zooms past and the viewer sees that Bunny is driving, with all her toes intact. - The Big Lebowski
- After repossessing a flashy red Cadillac, Otto sees a girl named Leila (Olivia Barash) running down the street. - Repo Man (film)
- Duke begins wearing the red scrunchie that had belonged to Heather Chandler, and starts acting as badly as Chandler had acted. - Heathers
- Tall, with a red beard, he was seen as trustworthy and, like Fawkes, capable of looking after himself. - Gunpowder Plot
- Kong then drinks some red berry juice that immediately puts him to sleep. - King Kong vs. Godzilla
- The young Baron Vladimir is described as an exceedingly handsome man, possessing red hair and a near-perfect physique. - Vladimir Harkonnen
Meaning of "red" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "red" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "red" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "red"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word red below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.