How to use "reflect" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "reflect" in popular movie and book plots
- When they meet, Genya gives her a key he believes she lost at the studio, which causes Chiyoko to reflect on her career. - Millennium Actress
- As the senior staff plays their regular poker game, they reflect on the future the captain told them, to prevent them from drifting apart. - All Good Things... (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
- She then runs to her and Thomas's hangout spot near the tree to reflect on what has happened. - My Girl (film)
- Near the end, the Baudelaires reflect their actions, and begin to fear that they'll reach the low moral level of Olaf. - The Hostile Hospital
- The hospital's "turbulent" nature seems to reflect its ominous logo, a crimson stylized dagger, predicting what will come. - Kingdom Hospital
- As the pair wait for Bob, they reflect on the nature of human life. - The Big Kahuna (film)
- Benny stays at the park to reflect and sends Joon home with Sam, where they make love. - Benny & Joon
- As the humans on Earth celebrate, the teams reflect on what has happened; as they leave the station, Sonic bids Shadow a final farewell. - Sonic Adventure 2
- The following act divisions reflect the original play, not the film. - Henry V (1989 film)
- Public opinion polls start to reflect just how much his "simple brand of wisdom" resonates with the jaded American public. - Being There
- God, Metatron, Rufus, and Serendipity return to Heaven, leaving Bethany and the prophets to reflect on the past, and future. - Dogma (film)
- Three priests are present, and they reflect on the absence of Becket and the rise of temporal power. - Murder in the Cathedral
- The game itself is sufficiently subtle and complex that a player's tactics reflect his own political and philosophical outlook. - The Player of Games
- They can create bodies for themselves that reflect the origins of their races, such as Tigerishka's cat-form. - The Wanderer (Leiber novel)
- Vladimir and Estragon, alone again, reflect on whether they met Pozzo and Lucky before. - Waiting for Godot
- Parting ways, they reflect on what they briefly shared. - Anyone Can Whistle
Meaning of "reflect" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "reflect" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "reflect" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "reflect"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word reflect below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.