How to use "Republican" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "Republican" in popular movie and book plots
- While recovering, Ryan is called to testify in court against Miller, who is part of a splinter cell of the Provisional Irish Republican Army. - Patriot Games (film)
- Marco del Monte is a young Republican artist living in sixteenth century Renaissance Florence. - Sword of Freedom
- Bob is soon unveiled as the Republican candidate for the Springfield mayoral election. - Sideshow Bob Roberts
- The series is set in the 1920s in Republican China. - The Bund (TV series)
- Max again agrees, running as a Republican to his chagrin, but once in office, he turns the tide on his older supporters. - Wild in the Streets
- A Republican soldier, apparently one of those searching the area for the escaped prisoner, found him but allowed him to escape. - Soldiers of Salamina (film)
- cavalry in a fight with the Tawalkana Division of the Iraqi Republican Guard. - Conflict: Desert Storm
- The year is 1940, and the civil war has just ended with the Francoist victory over the Republican forces. - The Spirit of the Beehive
- In fourth place, Radical Republican candidate John Fremont and his running mate Andrew Johnson carry only three electoral votes from Kansas. - The Guns of the South
- The film stars Cryer as the son of a Republican senator from Virginia who has spent most of his life away at boarding school. - Morgan Stewart's Coming Home
- These attackers are members of an ultra-radical Irish terrorist group splintered from the Provisional Irish Republican Army. - Patriot Games
- In response, Radl arranges for Liam Devlin, a member of the Irish Republican Army, to be smuggled to Norfolk by way of Northern Ireland. - The Eagle Has Landed
- The political backdrop to the story is the 1876 presidential election, a close run contest between Tilden and the Republican Rutherford Hayes. - 1876 (novel)
- Unfortunately, the couple learns that Barbara's parents are the ultraconservative Republican Senator Kevin Keeley and his wife Louise. - The Birdcage
- They go to the farm, where Adam announces that he has been selected as the Republican nominee for County Court Judge. - Adam's Rib
- Also prominent is Dick's dislike of the Republican Party, satirizing Nixon's America as a Stalinist or neo-fascist police state. - Radio Free Albemuth
Meaning of "Republican" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "Republican" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "Republican" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "Republican"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word Republican below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.