How to use "rich" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "rich" in popular movie and book plots
- mr Shores then approaches Vince with an offer from Geneva Records to purchase Laurel Records and sign him to a rich contract. - Jailhouse Rock (film)
- The stress of the situations with Annie and Lily makes Alfie decide to change his non-committal ways and settle down with the rich Ruby. - Alfie (1966 film)
- At the start of his story, Tender works as the housekeeper for a rich couple he never sees in Oregon. - Survivor (Palahniuk novel)
- An uncouth, corrupt rich junk dealer, Harry Brock, brings his showgirl mistress Billie Dawn with him to Washington,C. - Born Yesterday
- There she marries the millionaire Gray, who provides her a rich family life. - The Razor's Edge
- Though he has fallen in love with her himself, Tom decides that she would be better off with a rich man than with a poor Legionnaire. - Morocco (film)
- A rich and well-known writer, returning home to Vienna from one of many holidays, finds a long letter from an unknown woman. - Letter from an Unknown Woman
- When they reveal their love, Grannis admits he has $5,000, making him just as rich as Trina. - Greed (film)
- When a rich customer comes into the shop, the girl briefly wonders if he is her mysterious benefactor. - City Lights
- Back home in the USA, Mr Thurlow, Carrie's rich father, has two serious heart attacks in a row so that Carrie books the first flight home. - Thinks ...
- He had taken the matriarch of the local clan hostage when she refused to give him permission to exploit a rich deposit of radioactive ores. - Space Cadet
- She escorts a blind man to the Métro station, giving him a rich description of the street scenes he passes. - Amélie
- Zola becomes rich and famous; he marries Alexandrine (Gloria Holden) and settles down to a comfortable life in his mansion. - The Life of Emile Zola
- Phileas Fogg is a rich British gentleman living in solitude. - Around the World in Eighty Days
- The book ends optimistically, with there being no more privileged hiding of information, no more secret conspiracies of the rich and powerful. - The Shockwave Rider
- She is now a rich young lady, having inherited her father's money. - Moonfleet
Meaning of "rich" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "rich" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "rich" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "rich"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word rich below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.