How to use "score" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "score" in popular movie and book plots
- Meanwhile, Gussie, still drunk, retaliates against Madeline by proposing to Angela, who accepts him in order to score off Tuppy. - Right Ho, Jeeves
- After a pep-talk from Mitch, Chris devotes himself to solving the power problem and achieving a perfect score on Hathaway's final exam. - Real Genius
- Trip emphasizes how he dumped his girlfriend in the same fashion that Mike did to score with women and was unsuccessful. - Can't Hardly Wait
- He passes the test and gets a very high score for leadership. - First Meetings
- The Soviets manhandle the young American team, winning by a score of 10–3. - Miracle (2004 film)
- However, the British score almost 300 runs, losing only three wickets by the lunch break. - Lagaan
- He is enticed into taking one final score by his fence Max. - The Score (2001 film)
- Bernstein refers to them in production notes published with the score as "A Greek chorus born of the radio commercial". - Trouble in Tahiti
- In the final seconds of the game, Jordan gains the ball and manages to use cartoon physics to extend his arm and score the winning points. - Space Jam
- By the time they reach the final hole, the score is tied. - Caddyshack
- He excitedly shuffles off; Romy laughs, having finally settled the score with Billy. - Romy and Michele's High School Reunion
- Barney gets the highest score but he switches his paper with Fred, who he knows will fail. - The Flintstones (film)
- Just as the score seems to be even between the two, Milo explains that they will now play another game, this time involving a real murder. - Sleuth (1972 film)
- Ricky hopes to win a scholarship from USC, but the recruiter tells him he must score a 700 or higher on the SATs in order to qualify. - Boyz n the Hood
- Tom tries to get chauffeur Norman (David Arkin) to score him some pills. - Nashville (film)
- mr Kirby arrives to pick up Tony and to settle his score with Grandpa. - You Can't Take It with You (play)
Meaning of "score" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "score" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "score" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "score"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word score below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.