How to use "senior" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "senior" in popular movie and book plots
- Keating ingratiates himself with senior partner Guy Francon and works to remove rivals within his firm. - The Fountainhead
- While several senior Starfleet officers want to rescue Kirk and McCoy, the Federation president refuses to risk full-scale war. - Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- There she meets Alfred Fichet (Vanel), a retired senior policeman now working as a private detective. - Les Diaboliques (film)
- High-school senior Peter Parker is a school outcast and bully victim. - Spider-Man (2002 film)
- In the autumn of 1959, shy Todd Anderson begins his senior year of high school at Welton Academy, an all-male, elite prep school. - Dead Poets Society
- He soon realizes the untapped potential of his class and sets a goal of having the students taking AP Calculus by their senior year. - Stand and Deliver
- But he was framed for jury tampering some years back by the firm's senior partner because he was going to expose their corrupt practices. - The Verdict
- High school senior Daniel LaRusso and his mom, Lucille, move from Newark, New Jersey to Reseda, Los Angeles, California. - The Karate Kid
- In suburban Chicago, high school senior Ferris Bueller fakes sickness to stay home. - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- During her youth, the senior Landry was wrongfully accused of the murder of an unpopular but wealthy white landlord, Gridlestone. - Within Our Gates
- Wimsey continues his probing at Pym's, and learns that one of the senior copywriters, Tallboy, seems to have large amounts of cash. - Murder Must Advertise
- He then turns over command to the senior unwounded general, and leads a squad invading the Prophet's private quarters. - If This Goes On—
- Harvey is rounded up and questioned by a senior security officer, who is very eager to get his hands on Harvey's ring. - Between Planets
- The next morning, the three condemned men are led out into a courtyard, among soldiers from all three companies and senior officers. - Paths of Glory
- Urquhart is secretly contemptuous of the well-meaning but weak Collingridge, but expects a promotion to a senior position in the Cabinet. - House of Cards (UK TV series)
- High school senior Buffy Summers (Kristy Swanson) is introduced as a stereotypical, shallow cheerleader at Hemery High School in Los Angeles. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
Meaning of "senior" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "senior" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "senior" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "senior"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word senior below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.