How to use "seven" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "seven" in popular movie and book plots
- At the well, he defends seven sisters from Amalekites who try to push them away from the water. - The Ten Commandments (1956 film)
- Finding seven small chairs in the cottage's dining room, Snow White assumes the cottage is the untidy home of seven orphaned children. - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 film)
- Joey Norton, seven years old, lives with his older brother Lennie in a lower-middle-class neighborhood of Brooklyn. - Little Fugitive
- The school enrollment is so small that Dale has only seven players on his squad. - Hoosiers
- Since writing about the events in 1960, he has written seven novels about the supernatural. - The Body (King novella)
- The book begins less than seven hours after the end of after The Man in Black has described The Gunslinger's fate using tarot cards. - The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three
- When he is seven years old his mother marries Edward Murdstone. - David Copperfield
- When they arrive at his cabin in the mountains, Milly is surprised to learn that Adam is one of seven brothers living under the same roof. - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- In connection with this, Mike calculates that if no prevention occurs, there will be food riots in seven years and cannibalism in nine. - The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress
- Badger learns from his visitors that Toad has crashed seven cars, has been in hospital three times, and has spent a fortune on fines. - The Wind in the Willows
- Before him are seven tall white candles on a table, and, as they burn down, his hopes of survival also diminish. - The Pit and the Pendulum
- A final effort, involving the use of a Borg transwarp conduit, reduces the 70,000-light-year journey to just seven years in the series finale. - Star Trek: Voyager
- Morcalavin is trying to reach immortality using the seven Tomes of Power, but he uses a false tome, as Corvus has one of them. - Heretic II
- Fawkes shared the barge from the Tower to Westminster Hall with seven of his co-conspirators. - Guy Fawkes
- On his return to England in 1576 he sold his manors in Devonshire; by the end of 1578 he had sold at least seven more. - Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford
- The series begins in the late 2032, seven years after the Second Great Kanto Earthquake has split Tokyo geographically and culturally in two. - Bubblegum Crisis
Meaning of "seven" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "seven" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "seven" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "seven"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word seven below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.