How to use "sometimes" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "sometimes" in popular movie and book plots
- The unusual percentiles 2%, 9%, 91%, 98% are sometimes used for whisker cross-hatches and whisker ends to show the seven-number summary. - Box plot
- The three become increasingly obsessed with The Plan, and sometimes forget that it is just a game. - Foucault's Pendulum
- Kaoru has sometimes been called the first anti-hero in literature. - The Tale of Genji
- Throughout his role, Biff is sarcastic, practical, and loyal, against Joshua's temperamental and sometimes idealistic character. - Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal
- They sometimes discuss his lost past and at one point, she tells him of her own lost love, without disclosing that it is Charles. - Random Harvest (film)
- He usually taunts everyone with his madcap antics, sometimes stealing José's cigar and trying to make José jealous. - The Three Caballeros
- She wonders how they keep pace with them, and he answers "Sometimes they catch up with them, and sometimes they don't. - Morocco (film)
- Ball, Ballgown, and Curfew: The number of balls varies, sometimes one, sometimes two, and sometimes three. - Cinderella
- She has an office job and is sometimes embarrassed by the eccentricities of her family, yet deep down, she still loves them. - You Can't Take It with You (play)
- Each of the characters adapts to the sudden change in black/white roles in different and sometimes shocking ways. - Farnham's Freehold
- The nursemaid Bessie proves to be Jane's only ally in the household, even though Bessie sometimes harshly scolds Jane. - Jane Eyre
- At first, Cole is unwilling since the ghosts terrify and sometimes even threaten him, but he finally decides to attempt helping. - The Sixth Sense
- However, Tim can sometimes be serious when necessary. - Home Improvement (TV series)
- Basil occasionally longs for a touch of class, sometimes by playing recordings of classical music. - Fawlty Towers
- Vowels will almost always have four or more distinguishable formants; sometimes there are more than six. - Formant
- She sometimes makes romantic advances towards Laura. - Carmilla
Meaning of "sometimes" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "sometimes" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "sometimes" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "sometimes"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word sometimes below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.